PRIVACY INFORMATION (simplified)
The purpose of the privacy information is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and subsequent amendments as well as from Legislative Decree 101/18) and European (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n.679 / 2016, GDPR), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe users’ rights.
In particular, this site does not publish advertisements and does not use data for advertising purposes.
For more information you can read the complete information below.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller is The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari with headquarters in Via Padania, n. 21 – 20853, Biassono- Italy.
This site processes data mainly on the basis of users’ consent. The consent is given through the banner located at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Further consents relating to the specific purpose of the service are collected through the communication or service request forms.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data are optional, the User can deny consent, and can withdraw at any time a consent already provided (through the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
Other legal bases
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties;
- However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related, instrumental and necessary purposes for providing the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Activities functional to the processing purposes
Communicate data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box, e-mail newsletter, chat, etc.), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities for our account. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
What data is collected during my browsing?
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected automatically
While browsing the Users, the following information may be collected which is kept in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type;
- device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comment box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Personal identification data
How does the data controller process my personal data?
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of privacycontrol.it (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Where are my personal data processed?
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari with headquarters in Via Padania, n. 21 – 20853, Biassono- Italy, Data Controller, and at the web Hosting datacenter (Netsons.com Network | Copyright Netsons s.r.l. 2020 | Share capital € 100,000 | Tax Code / VAT 01838660684 | Tel +39 085 4510052 | Fax +39 085 9112033 | Ministerial authorization PTT 0007112 of 30/01/2013), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
How long is my data kept?
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for the conservation of the same.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties outside the EU, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site does not share data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
What are my rights?
The European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as interested in the treatment, specific rights.
For each treatment, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: has the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we have and which are subject to processing;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data stored by The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you can request that The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari cease to send commercial communications at any time;
- Right to object to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you can ask not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling;
- Right to withdraw a consent given: has the right to withdraw the consent given for a given treatment at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: he has the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if he has doubts about the processing of personal data operated by The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari.
You can also exercise the following rights when certain circumstances occur:
- Right to erasure: you can request that The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari erase your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions that require its continuation;
- Right to object to treatment: you can request that The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari cease to carry out a specific treatment on your personal data;
- Right to limit the treatment: you have the right to request that The Dicetroyers di Alessandro Concari limit the processing operations on your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured format and transferable to another Data Controller by computer.
Questions and further doubts
The interested party has the right to ask questions or lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal information, at any time, through the supervisory body for data protection: the Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
For any further information regarding the protection of personal data, please refer to the GDPR n. 679/16